SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Extenuating circumstances are understood, but SECRA organizers cannot guarantee the proper and timely handling of your submission unless these guidelines are followed.
Submission due date: November 14, 2022
- Cases submitted must not have been published elsewhere and/or currently accepted for presentation or publication at another conference.
- The following guidelines will aid in the review and editing process. Please follow them to expedite the review process.
- Submit the first copy of your full case and instructor manual (IMs) as a single spaced Microsoft Word document fileto the SECRA 2023 CONFERENCE SUBMISSION LINK. If you have questions, contact the Program Chair, Mary Dittman (email@example.com) or the SECRA President, Marko Horn (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline: November 14, 2022.
*Cases under development and abstract submissions are accepted through January 9, 2023.
4. Cases, IMs, and abstracts must be formatted and submitted according to the instructions posted one the SECRA website. Click for instructions here: Case Formatting Instructions
5. Submissions must not include any information that identifies the authors or their affiliations.
6. The cases being submitted must not have been published or presented elsewhere.
7. Submit the one-page abstract (following the template) and revised case materials by email to the Proceedings Editor. Deadline: January 30, 2023. Authors will receive an email from the Program Chair with a template and abstract submission details.
8. Provide contact information for all authors on the abstract and revised materials, including designations such as “faculty supervisor” and “student author,” if applicable. This designation will be the only way we will know if a case is authored/co-authored by a student.
9. Authors of cases accepted will be notified by December 20. To be included on the Program and in the Proceedings, camera-ready abstracts and revisions of each accepted case and instructor manual must be received by January 30, 2023. At least one author of the accepted cases must be registered by January 30, 2023.
10. Cases should be submitted in APA 6e style and should not be longer than 30 double-spaced pages. For complete formatting instructions click here: Case Formatting Instructions – SECRA