SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Extenuating circumstances are understood, but SECRA organizers cannot guarantee the proper and timely handling of your submission unless these guidelines are followed.
Submission due date: November 4, 2019
- Cases submitted must not have been published elsewhere and/or currently accepted for presentation or publication at another conference.
- The following guidelines will aid in the review and editing process. Please follow them to expedite the review process.
- Submit the first copy of your full case and instructor manual (IMs) as a single spaced Microsoft Word document fileto the SECRA 2020 CONFERENCE SUBMISSION LINK. If you have questions, the program chair, Jonathan Krispin and the Associate Program Chair, Kenny Embry will be happy to assist you (SECRAinfo@gmail.com). Deadline: November 4, 2019.
*Cases under development and abstract submissions are accepted through January 13, 2020.
- Cases, IMs, and abstracts must be formatted and submitted according to the instructions posted one the SECRA website. Click for instructions here: Case Formatting Instructions
- Submissions must notinclude any information that identifies the authors or their affiliations.
- The cases being submitted must not have been published or presented elsewhere.
- Submit the one-page abstract (following the template) and revised case materials to the SECRA 2020 CONFERENCE SUBMISSION LINK. If you have questions, the program chair, Jonathan Krispin and the Associate Program Chair, Kenny Embry will be happy to assist you. Deadline: January 20, 2020.
- Provide contact information for all authors on the abstract and revised materials, including designations such as “faculty supervisor” and “student author,” if applicable. This designation will be the only way we will know if a case is authored/co-authored by a student.
- Authors of cases accepted will be notified by December 14 To be included on the Program and in the Proceedings, camera-ready abstracts and revisions of each accepted case and instructor manual must be received by January 20, 2020. At least one author of the accepted cases must be registered by January 28, 2020.
- Cases should be submitted in APA 6e style and should not be longer than 30 double-spaced pages. For complete formatting instructions click here: Case Formatting Instructions – SECRA 2020