Please click HERE to access the website system to submit your case.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Extenuating circumstances are understood, but SECRA organizers cannot guarantee the proper and timely handling of your submission unless these guidelines are followed.
Submission due date: December 1, 2014
- Cases submitted must not have been published elsewhere and/or currently accepted for presentation or publication at another conference.
- Submissions must be made electronically using the Conference Review System (CRS) accessible at http://conferencereview.com. Contact the Program Chair if you experience problems with the CRS.
- Complete the Abstract portion of the CRS. In order to ensure a blind review, the CRS must have your personal information in the Abstract submission area only. Please ensure you include case title, author name, affiliation, phone, and e-mail address for all authors. Student-authored cases should be submitted to the “Student Authored” track.
- Upload an electronic copy of your Case and the Instructors Manual combined in the same electronic file (i.e., only one file can be submitted) or your case under development.
- Do not include any personal identifiers, such as name(s) and affiliation(s) on your title page. Also, delete any normally hidden identifiers found in file properties.
- Use MS-Word 97 or later format. Do not submit PDF files.
- The Case portion of the file should be no longer than 30 double-spaced pages (not including the Instructor’s Manual).
- Authors of cases accepted will be notified by December 15th. To be included on the Program and in the Proceedings, camera-ready abstracts and revisions of each accepted case and instructor manual must be received by January 15, 2015. At least one author of the accepted cases must be registered by January 23, 2015.
- Cases should be submitted in APA 6e style and should not be longer than 30 double-spaced pages. For complete formatting instructions click here: Case Formatting Instructions – SECRA 2015